Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Aurelia's Web 2.0 23 Things

Wordle: Aurelia 23 things

http://www.wordle.net/

Monday 5 April 2010

Twitter

Now this is another thing that I've already signed up for, but it's been a while and I can't remember my sign-on! Excellent, I must have ticked the remember me box as it logged me in!

The best example of this working well was watching the Tour de France last year, and following the cyclists like Lance Armstrong, who would tweet about what he was eating and gossip between the teams, how he was feeling, who said what etc. (I'm sure he must have had a PA to do this for him!)

Tried to find some 23 thingers, but not much luck, found Laura W, but not really sure she wants me saying hi on her bank holiday weekend!

Work wise, Ruth Newman and I checked out the tweets from the Staff Conference which mainly consisted of a superb running commentary by Laura...but it reminds me of when I used to send notes to my friends at school behind the teachers back hehe!

2 comments:

  1. Always happy for you to tweet at me on a bank hol! Apologies for not replying but I was on honeymoon in Wales and far from the internet (howl) but now I am back so please continue tweeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you both had a great honeymoon! Will try and send you a tweet at some stage! Do you know of a quick way to check comments on your blog?

    ReplyDelete