Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Aurelia's Web 2.0 23 Things

Wordle: Aurelia 23 things

http://www.wordle.net/

Sunday 4 April 2010

Google Reader and RSS Feeds

Well...even upon revisiting, this is all a bit of a mystery to me. I think this is where I came to a bit of block on my 23 things. I'm just not really getting it. I thought I'd tried to set up my i-google homepage / start page so that whenever I turned on my computer I would see updates or the latest RSS feeds from blogs I was following, but I've not quite managed it. So it seems quicker just to go to the 23 things page and see it all there.

At least my Google Reader is set up with 23 things and the blogs I'm following, so I guess I've achieved what I'm supposed to do. There just seems so many different pages and places to check now, although I can see the benefits of keeping track of what you want to follow, but what if this is all the bloggers on 23 things, isn't it just as quick to browse the 23 things blog itself?? More questions I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment