Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Aurelia's Web 2.0 23 Things

Wordle: Aurelia 23 things

http://www.wordle.net/

Sunday 4 April 2010

Thoughts about blogs

The more I'm finding my way around web2.0 the more there is to explore. I've just been tidying up my blog so far and when updating my profile with a photo, found a button to manage blogs I follow, which took me to another screen and then another screen about google friends - it's a bit like entering a maze and not wanting to go to far so you can track back to where you started!

And the more I find out the more questions I have! For instance, it seems weird editing posts that have already been published, does anyone know if a post has been updated? Although I can understand the need to amend or remove errors or mistakes, as well as being a great idea for the perfectionist like myself.

I might come back to this post to add my thoughts along the way...or should I create a new post with the same title?? Maybe I should not have such an enquiring mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment