Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Aurelia's Web 2.0 23 Things

Wordle: Aurelia 23 things

http://www.wordle.net/

Sunday 4 April 2010

Start Pages

Just going back over all the things to make sure I've followed the instructions properly.

Looks like there were two parts to Thing 3, so here's another quick little blog to complete it.

Had great fun designing my blog page and got inspiration from looking at other blogs. Some you can see that they have just stuck with a template and got straight on with the blogging, and others are totally customised, so much so that I'm intrigued as to how they've done it! As I am motivated by aesthetics, there is no end of time wasting to be had here!

I think the second part of thing 3 was to insert images, which we actually did for thing 1 and 2 to post an image of our i-google screen.

Lastly, what do I think on start pages?...um, I'm not actually sure what a start page is, so will have to look this up. OK, I see now - they're a great idea. In fact what would you do without one? Is it possible?! Is a start page the same as a landing page? Every brand name seems to have one now, clamouring for your custom. When I log onto facebook it asks me if I want to make this my homepage - similar concept I think. You've got to start somewhere and I now I know that there's lots of start pages to keep me from getting bored.

P.S. Not sure from the last bullet point in the Thing 3 instructions if this should be labelled Thing 1 and Thing 2? Sorry if I've got it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment