Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Aurelia's Web 2.0 23 Things

Wordle: Aurelia 23 things

http://www.wordle.net/

Monday 5 April 2010

LinkedIn

Dear 23 Things Panel,

As you can see I've been blitzing the 23 things, so my apologies for having to wade through a whole pile of posts at the last minute!

I've decided not to sign up to LinkedIn, but I had experience of it in my previous employment in the finance world, which I have quite happily left behind!

It's a very business like networking facility, but does have similarities to Facebook in that it can turn into a competition of how many people you know! And then the ones you do want to get in touch with aren't on it anyway!

Good for business bods, and those wanting to keep in touch with other Higher Education entities.

No comments:

Post a Comment