Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Aurelia's Web 2.0 23 Things

Wordle: Aurelia 23 things

http://www.wordle.net/

Sunday 4 April 2010

More Feeds

I'm getting lost, serves me right for leaving 23 things to the last minute. I couldn't find my Google Reader page, so had to go back to 23 things and thing 5 to click on the link so that I could then save it in my favourites.

It seems you need open loads of duplicate pages so that you can link through to other pages, otherwise you can't go back to find things. I wonder if this is how everyone else does it?

I then realised I needed yet more pages open so that I could go back to find a blog address to cut and paste to add another blog. This was quite a good experiment, in that when clicking follow on someone's blog it automatically sets up in google reader, but it seems if you want to follow without being a follower, then you have to start at google reader.

I'm also confused because I found a rowing website to add to my google reader, and cut and pasted the address in, but it hasn't added to my google reader list...I'm just finding it all a bit frustrating...

I think I'll move on, and come back to explore this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment