Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Aurelia's Web 2.0 23 Things

Wordle: Aurelia 23 things

http://www.wordle.net/

Tuesday 6 April 2010

The End!

First of all a big thank you to the 23 thing organisers.

Absolutely brilliant.

I enjoyed every minute...except where I got stuck at delicious which put me off for a good few weeks, resulting in a mad rush from about thing 6 in the last few days!

Ironically delicious was what appealed to me most, but had the most difficulty with.

There are still many questions, which I hope I will be motivated to go and find out for myself, when 23 things finishes.

I have learnt so much in addition to the 23 things, such as discovering easier ways of getting around my screen, which have made life so much easier.

One of the highlights has been learning from other people and reading their blogs - do they stay forever? Will we continue to update and use them?

I feel rather self-conscious writing my blog, but then think to myself, no-one is actually reading this, and just write for the 23 things panel who will probably be the only people who have to read this waffle!

I would like to take time to read more of blogs, and find out who they all are!

I feel a bit lost now not having something new to learn and write about! I think we need a 23 things party!

Bring on 24-46 things! I'm sure there's loads more we can do!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting to the end! Glad you've enjoyed it and found it useful.

    Whether the blogs will stay is entirely up to the authors! The main 23 Things blog isn't going anywhere, and personally I'm going to leave mine. I hope most people will keep them and not delete them, but as it is your blog and your words it's up to you what you do with it from now on! If you want to keep blogging then feel free!

    As for the party - Wednesday 28th April at 4pm in the Divinity School, where the certificates and prizes will be given out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane!

    Looking forward to the party:-)

    Is this the best way to reply to a comment?

    Do you get an alert to say I've replied to your comment?

    Anna

    ReplyDelete