Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Aurelia's Web 2.0 23 Things

Wordle: Aurelia 23 things

http://www.wordle.net/

Monday 5 April 2010

Social Bookmarking & Tagging

OK, so I read the instructions, and jumped straight to what I thought was the easy bit about networks, but it asked for a delicious user name...how do I know this, I don't even know what my own user name is?! Oh lordy:-)

I perservered and managed to add Cathy and acarritt to my network, but do they know?! Again I find I need a gazzillion screens open to find the user name and go back to put it in my networks...there must be an easier way?!

For me, delicious is just a bit too clever for it's own good, it's doesn't seem to be very methodical, and I feel like I'm flying on a magic carpet to different screens, and before long I've no idea where I am or how to get back to where I was!!

I've seen loads of other bookmarking icons and will have to explore these to see if they're any better, or will delicious be the google of bookmarking?

Found the folksonomies info interesting, set up RSS feeds from delicious, will these show up on my i-google page - help why can't everything be done in one place?!!

I think I need my own website to keep it all together! I'm sure everyone will have their own website in the not too distant future, just like they have a mobile phone. In fact mobiles will become obsolete for making calls, because we'll have all our contacts on our website and contact each other through a skype chip in our ear.

I digress, 23 things on on...

No comments:

Post a Comment